Analytics

Ad code

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Health things you should know

You better know not to put a price tag on your health.  Your health is priceless...  You should definitely stay away from (msg) - monosodium glutamate foods because that chemical is what bad sellers put in foods to make you hungry and you will come back for more and spend your money so they can get paid.  Pay attention to what they put in your seasonings that you cook and watch the ingredients.  The food that is gluten free is obviously good for you and you won't have to go spending too much cause you will be satisfied.  (My google play music link.)

Follow me on spotify...

Hello fans, I am verified on spotify so be a fan and follow me and enjoy my music.  You can stream or download to your device.   Download ...