Analytics

Ad code

Friday, December 16, 2016

The way to make money on youtube and google.

Using adwords the correct way will make you money on youtube.  It is not just about views, it is also about clicks to the ads.  When people watch your ads you eventually make a lot of money.  Follow the policies to keep on track always.  It is how you setup your adwords and your youtube video that matters.  There are many ways to make money on youtube legally.  One way is by adsense.  Another way is by using cards.  Also, you can become a youtube partner and use certain video categories like games, cooking, music, education and more.  If you are using adsense you are your own network.  I think it is better because you can make money for both your blog and your youtube videos using adsense.  If you like this post then comment and also listen to my hot music if you like on: Google play music.

Follow me on spotify...

Hello fans, I am verified on spotify so be a fan and follow me and enjoy my music.  You can stream or download to your device.   Download ...