Analytics

Ad code

Friday, December 16, 2016

Things you need to know about taking apple cider vinegar.

It should be taken temporary and not permanently.  Taking too many doses of apple cider vinegar in an 8 ounce glass with honey can affect you negatively.  It should be taken only in urgent to moderate times.  Like they say, too much of anything can kill you eventually.  A regular check up to the doctor is definitely needed if you are in bad health.  Apple cider vinegar is just one of the faster ways to shape up your health if it is needed.  One spoon with a glass of water at bed can stop the bloating in your stomach.  Eat food everyday and sleep regularly.  Use the bathroom when needed and if you are just trying to get your belly down eat more saturated fatty food and proteins and less carbs.  Drink a lot of filtered water and eat berry fruits and fruits you like for desserts and not too much bananas.  Read labels on food for msg to avoid and processed foods also you must avoid.  Check to see if you are at correct Body Mass Index regularly.  I hope this helps you in some way.  You can donate to my blog by buying music.  (My music page).

Follow me on spotify...

Hello fans, I am verified on spotify so be a fan and follow me and enjoy my music.  You can stream or download to your device.   Download ...